Resiliency Unleashed Training and Consulting LLC is proud to offer PeerZone in the USA and Canada. PeerZone is currently running in Australia New Zealand, Canada and the USA.
PeerZone is a series of 18 three hour peer-led workshops in mental health and addiction, backed up by online resources and support services for facilitators. The workshops explore distress, recovery and all the major life domains such as lifestyle, relationships, housing and employment. The PeerZone workshops are not therapy or a vocational course for participants – they are a combination of peer support and recovery education.
What does Amy Pierce, owner of resiliency Unleashed Training and Consulting LLC, have to say about PeerZone:
”I am excited to be able to bring Peerzone to the USA and parts of Canada. As a certified peer specialist myself, as well as an individual with lived experience, I was drawn to this curriculum for what it provides. The workshops speak to the whole of a person and provide exercises and discussions that open up what is possible for people as well as present tangible tools that people can use in their own wellness journey.”
What does purchasing PeerZone include?
- Four days training (at the facilitator orientation course) and certification.
- Two year of support services – on demand advice, promotional materials, certificates, analysis and feedback of workshop evaluations entered into the PeerZone database.
- All online materials; including new workshops as they are developed.
- Two years of monthly telephone group support with other facilitators and the PeerZone coordinators.
- A license to provide as many PeerZone workshops as you wish for two years.
For more information or to register for the next orientation contact: firstname.lastname@example.org