This “Library” is an alphabetical repository of peer supporter resources.
- 101 Ways to Support Recovery
- Continuing Education
- Communications (Newsletters and eZines) by other Peer Organizations
- Historical Information
- Inspirational Videos
- Interview with Diann Schutter
- Interview with Lisa Goodale
- Interview with Lisa St. George
- Interview with Matthew Federici and Jeanie Whitecraft
- Interview with Mike Weaver
- Interview with Peter Ashenden
- Interview with Steve Harrington about Suicide
- Literary Works
- Peer Database (Doors to Wellbeing)
- Toolkit for Peer Services (Philadelphia DBHIDS)
- Training Resources (Online and Instructor Led)
We’re always looking for new resources! Send email to email@example.com if you have suggestions.
Be sure to check out the RECOVERY TO PRACTICE section of our website for more about the iNAPS training for experienced peer support providers.