In January 2018, the annual membership rate increased to $35, and the lifetime membership rate increased to $350. At this time, the membership year is January – December.
Join us in 2018
iNAPS welcomes people who use their lived experience to provide peer support, as well as friends and allies who care about growing the peer support workforce. At this time, there are no organizational memberships. However, individual members receive discounts to the annual conference, and other member privileges. There is a lot in store in 2018. Every step we are undertaking right now is about creating a member friendly and accessible website and communication platform. It’s about strengthening our virtual community around the world. If we haven’t met yet, we hope to meet you soon!
- Conference discounts
- Continuing education certificates from out monthly webinars
- Opportunity to participate in committees around issues you care about
- Opportunity to add your expertise to the Board (nominations for Board positions held annually)
- Networking with other peer support organizations and groups internationally
- Staying up to date with news and topics that are important to you
- Guidance from the U.S. National Practice Guidelines developed by iNAPS with 98% approval from 1000 peer supporters across the nation
- Access to participate in growing the knowledge base around peer support through research and survey involvement
- Access to information about peer support training and programs throughout the U.S.
- An online newsletter and regular e-mail updates featuring
- News about continuing education opportunities
- Links to a variety of programs and services
- Advance information about peer-related conferences and meetings
Join online / pay by credit card
Join by mail / pay by check
Download and complete the membership application
(Allow 3-4 weeks to process mailed forms).
2018 Membership Form (PDF)
2018 Membership Form (Word)
To Make a Charitable Donation
Click the Donate button on the membership page:
Or send a contribution by check to
P.O. Box 755
Norton, MA 02766
Free e-Mailing List – Sign Up
There is no fee to receive our monthly email newsletter and email updates.
The announcement list will provide updates about iNAPS, the annual International Peer Support conference, and basic information relevant to peer support providers.
You will be able to remove your name from the list at any time by clicking the bottom of any email from the list or by sending an email with REMOVE in the subject line to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions about Calendar Membership and Renewal
Why a Calendar Year Membership?
iNAPS adopted a calendar year membership to be in alignment with other organizations of the same size and staffing capability. Click here to learn more about calendar method used by the majority of small member and trade organizations for enrolling and renewing members.
What if I join mid-year?
Our newsletters, webinars, and communications to members are archived and available on our website. Even if you join mid-year or toward the end of the year, you can access all of the member information sent prior to your join date. And the value of member benefits far exceeds the 2018 $35 membership fee.
Below is a short list of benefits provided in 2017:
- Member discount of $50 over the non-member registration fee for the annual conference.
- Free video of the keynote presentations on our website.
- CE credit through live and recorded webinars of recognized leaders of the peer support movement. Certificates for CE credit are available only to members.
- Regular newsletters and updates with news and announcements
- Opportunities to participate in research relevant to the peer specialist community
We hope you’ll agree the value exceeds the $35 fee you pay, regardless of when you join.
But when you get right down to it, the true value of any membership (like joining a gym) really depends on how much you choose to participate and put back into it so that all can benefit from your contributions!
We encourage you to join early in 2018 so you don’t miss out on what’s coming next!