In January 2018, the annual membership rate increases to $35 and the lifetime membership rate increases to $350.
(Starting at our Annual Conference in October 2018 )
Beat the cost increase!
Join now at the 2017 rate ($30 annual/$300 lifetime) and all of 2018 is included.
From the beginning, NAPS has always tried to be an inclusive organization. We welcome anyone who is currently a peer supporter (paid or volunteer), anyone who wants to become a peer supporter, and anyone who supports the peer support movement.
Basically, we welcome ANYONE who wants to promote peer support!
There are several benefits of getting involved with the International Association of Peer Supporters. Many of us have become close friends and we have a great time when we get together. Of course we also have a common interest, and we hope to further our cause.
And the more of us there are, the stronger our voice when advocating for peer specialists.
Other Benefits Include…
- Guidance from the U.S. National Practice Guidelines developed by iNAPS with 98% approval from 1000 peer supporters across the nation
- Discount on the annual National Peer Support conference
- Access to participate in vital research on peer support that is bringing greater credibility to the field
- Access to information about peer support training and programs throughout the U.S.
- An online newsletter and regular e-mail updates featuring
- News about continuing education opportunities
- Links to a variety of programs and services
- Advance information about peer-related conferences and meetings
- Access to participate in research studies about peer support
Membership rates increase on January 1, 2018:
$35.00 Annual Membership
(January – December, 2018)
$350.00 Lifetime Membership
(never need to renew)
Join online / pay by credit card
Join by mail / pay by check
Download and complete the membership application
(Allow 3-4 weeks to process mailed forms).
2018 Membership Form (PDF)
2018 Membership Form (Word)
To Make a Charitable Donation
Click the Donate button on the membership page:
Or send a contribution by check to
P.O. Box 755
Norton, MA 02766
Free e-Mailing List – Sign Up
There is no fee to receive our monthly email newsletter and email updates.
The announcement list will provide updates about iNAPS, the annual International Peer Support conference, and basic information relevant to peer support providers.
You will be able to remove your name from the list at any time by clicking the bottom of any email from the list or by sending an email with REMOVE in the subject line to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions about Calendar Membership and Renewal
Why a Calendar Year Membership?
iNAPS adopted a calendar year membership to be in alignment with other organizations of the same size and staffing capability. Click here to learn more about calendar method used by the majority of small member and trade organizations for enrolling and renewing members.
What if I join mid-year?
Our newsletters, webinars, and communications to members are archived and available on our website. Even if you join mid-year or toward the end of the year, you can access all of the member information sent prior to your join date. And the value of member benefits far exceeds the 2018 $35 membership fee.
Below is a short list of benefits provided in 2017:
- Member discount of $50 over the non-member registration fee for the annual conference.
- Free video of the keynote presentations on our website.
- CE credit through live and recorded webinars of recognized leaders of the peer support movement. Certificates for CE credit are available only to members.
- Regular newsletters and updates with news and announcements
- Opportunities to participate in research relevant to the peer specialist community
We hope you’ll agree the value exceeds the $35 fee you pay, regardless of when you join.
But when you get right down to it, the true value of any membership (like joining a gym) really depends on how much you choose to participate and put back into it so that all can benefit from your contributions!
We encourage you to join early in 2018 so you don’t miss out on what’s coming next!