In this webinar, Mary Ellen Copeland and Jane Winterling did a series of unrehearsed role plays with the goal of enriching their own WRAP plans using peer support. And you can provide feedback during the question and answer period. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to participate!
Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP™) has become a fundamental wellness tool. The proven success of WRAP in helping people maintain wellness has made WRAP fundamental to peer support training and practice.
Mary Ellen Copeland was involved in the development of WRAP when it was first developed by a group of 30 peers in 1997. Along with others in that group, she was one of the first people to develop and use her own WRAP. She is the author of many WRAP resources. In this webinar she will examine WRAP as it relates to peer support and how this powerful wellness tool can be vital for peer supporters and those they serve.
No Pre-Registration Required!
To Join the Webinar ‘live’ on May 15, 2015 at 12:00 Eastern:
- Go to https://optum.webex.com/optum/j.php?MTID=me4001000e28fb55e8a126cab631fc02b
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: optum
- When the “Join” button turns green, click on it (Note, you may have to refresh your screen a few minutes before the scheduled webinar.
- When requested, enter your phone number (a single line phone without an extension). You will receive an immediate call back with instructions about how to join the audio portion of the webinar.
- Follow all screen and telephone instructions.
If you have not previously participated in one of our webinars, log in about ten minutes early to download the free software application. If you don’t already have this software when you are ready to enter the webinar, you will be prompted to install it. The download is quick, free and easy!!!
This webinar is based on the book WRAP and Peer Support that Mary Ellen Copeland wrote with Shery Mead in 2004. That book is currently being revised by Mary Ellen and Shery, with input from other peer supporters, and will be available later this year.
This series of free webinars is made possible by Optum Behavioral Health Solutions, which provides technology and technical assistance. Thanks, Optum!
Questions? Contact us at: email@example.com
This series of free webinars is made possible by Optum Behavioral Health Solutions, which provides technology and technical assistance.
Thank you Optum for your ongoing support of peer supporters!
Did you miss any of our previous webinars?
You can access recent recordings (or view slides for earlier webinars — before they were recorded) by clicking PAST WEBINARS.